- To collect, preserve and practice the traditional siddha hand written literatures from south India.
- To Conduct “Varma adi murai” defense courses and short term varma treatment courses for the benefit of society.
- To preserve our ancient “Varma adi murai” techniques in videos, photos and in other appropriate forms.
- To educate the urban and rural people about their native herbs in keeping themselves healthy.
- To conduct health camps in places where needed.
- To make educational trips to various hills which contain abundant of herbs.
- To provide medical services through our health care units and online.